We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
During pregnancy, many women experience some degree of incontinence, which results in involuntary urinary leakage. There is no need to be frightened, as this is a natural occurrence, and the symptoms can be relieved.Urinary problems during pregnancy"I was on the sixth month when I was having a feast on a friendly meeting. There I felt my sinking in it. I couldn't hold my urine and felt more comfortable than that. "I was afraid of all the urine pumping. I thought it might be because the baby's water was gone or the baby had something wrong," says Kinga. A case similar to the story of a thirty-year-old pregnant mother, Kinga, has occurred in forty percent of women just before the baby died. In some women, urinary drip during pregnancy has less severe symptoms and rarely occurs. However, there are those who are more frequent and more serious. During pregnancy, the body's functioning changes, causing hormonal and physical changes. Most females do not have bladder problems until they reach their 40s. This is an exceptional period of gestation, as even pregnant mothers in their twenties can experience the drip of urine. According to a study, age and body mass index are a risk factor for pregnancy incontinence.
What is the cause of the leak?
How to deal with the problem?
- After all, the first and most important thing to be aware of is that we don't have to worry about it! Tell your doctor what we're up to! This is also very important, because even inflammation of the bladder can be present in the abdomen and it is better to exclude possible diseases.
- Take the problem seriously because it can cause infections, which you may want to avoid, especially during pregnancy.
- It can be useful to keep a urine diary at home on the amount of fluid intake, the time to urinate, and the urine. This may help the examining physician to find the appropriate treatment, or use a timed urine technique.
- In the event that the problem is severe and that the other methods do not alleviate the symptoms, your doctor may recommend a medication. Incontinence sufferers can benefit from a variety of therapies, but natural solutions for the baby should be sought during pregnancy.
What can we do ourselves?
- A useful solution is to use special incontinence letters designed specifically for women with urinary problems. It also has a dry, fresh feel and odor neutralizing effect.
- Perhaps one of the best solutions is to learn and regularly perform exercises for the gymnastics, as it strengthens the muscles of the weakened pelvic floor.
- Try to avoid fat because the higher the weight, the greater the pressure on the bladder.
- Let's drink a few more times! Since a baby needs a lot of fluids, you should not reduce your fluid intake just to avoid possible "accidents". Do not reduce the amount of fluid you need per day.
- Ignore coffee and caffeine tea!
- It is worth reducing the consumption of food and drinks that are irritating to the bladder. Examples include spicy foods and carbonated drinks.
- More often than not, it is not recommended to wait until the bladder is full.
- Related articles in pregnancy during urinary retention:
- Eight Embarrassing Pregnancy Problems
- Positive effects of sports during pregnancy
- What are Kegel Exercises?